You heard it! Gyms are being allowed to reopen in Colorado. Rocky Mountain Flex Fitness will return to normal business hours Monday, June 8th. We appreciate your continued patience while we train staff and finalized procedures to ensure a safe and sustainable re-opening. We would like to take this time to thank our staff for their commitment and continued support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We would not be able to reopen without them.
In order to protect members, trainers and staff all gym users will be required to adhere to the following requirements;
- Occupancy will be limited to 25% capacity (34 members and trainers). First come first serve. (Eight one-on-one personal training spots will be available, 18 independent members will be permitted in the gym at one time).
- Members may not share equipment.
- All equipment must be wiped down after each use. We encourage you to wipe the equipment prior to each use as well.
- All members are encouraged to wear face coverings while exercising. Face coverings must be worn at all times when not actively exercising. This includes using the restroom, entering or exiting the gym, filling up your water bottle and any front desk or member to staff interactions.
- Workouts will be limited to 2 hours maximum.
- Members are encouraged to wash their hands both before and after their workout.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have used the gym in the past week you must notify the gym within 24 hours of a positive test result. You are agreeing to notify the gym by using the facility.
- If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever or chills, cough, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting or lastly muscle of body aches that are not exercise induced, do not enter the gym!
- No food. You may heat your food in the communal microwave. You are responsible to sanitize the microwave after each use. Please consume all food in your vehicle or outside of the gym.
- Children will be allowed in the gym with accompanying adult supervision as long as paying members are not waiting to use the gym. If the gym is at capacity, children will be asked to wait outside to accommodate other gym users. Please plan ahead!
Rocky Mountain Flex Fitness is taking additional steps with staff to ensure your safety.
- All staff will have their temperature checked at the start of each shift.
- Staff must wear masks at all times.
- We have increased sanitation for high touch areas.
- Regular weekly cleaning routines have been increased to daily.
- Staff are required to wash their hands prior to starting each shift.
- Food must be consumed in designated break areas.
Reactivating your membership!
All memberships were placed on hold March 16th. Please stop by the front desk when you return to the gym to reactivate your membership. The front desk associate will calculate the number of prorated days based on your last payment and will set-up a new autopay schedule accordingly. Memberships must be reactivated in person or over the phone by July 15th to ensure your existing rate.
For five years Rocky Mountain Flex Fitness has operated as lean as possible to avoid increasing the membership cost. We began as a local community gym focused on serving the Baker neighborhood and surrounding metro area. We strived to provide a low cost gym environment that is supportive of your goals and encouraging of your actions. For our existing membership we will continue to honor our commitment to you and will not increase membership costs. However, rising insurance costs, sanitation expenses and ever increasing property taxes coupled with our depleted savings account as a result of the closure is forcing us to raise the membership price for new members.
Starting July 15th new members working with a personal trainer will pay $49.99 while new members working out independently will pay $68.75. Any member who reactivates their membership before July 15th will retain their existing rate. Any new memberships up until July 15th will also be granted the current rates. We understand that the extended closures have taken a toll on everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience our price alignment may have.