STRENGTH TRAINING, NUTRITION COACHING AND MORE...
Rodrigo is originally from Fort Walton Beach, FL and has lived in Colorado for six years. He grew up playing a variety of sports and appreciates how leading an active lifestyle can enhance and enrich one’s life. A Bachelors in Exercise Physiology from the University of West Florida and certifications from ACE and ACSM have given him the foundation to train others – and to help them get them the results they envision for themselves.
Rodrigo cites his most import fitness goals for his clients as:
- Finding ways to incorporate more movement in their lives
- Improving muscular imbalances to avoid injury
- Maintaining a healthy range of motion in
- Adopting healthy eating habits, allowing them to enjoy, in moderation, the foods they like to eat
- Steady improvements in the gym, the tennis court, the slopes, or the scale
He is here to motivate you, to demystify the gym for newcomers, to help train for you high school sports or for an event, and to educate on proper form and technique. Rodrigo wants you to feel better when you leave the gym than when you first walked in!